3 or 6 Pack - C8 MCT Oil
- More Info
- Delivery and Returns
- Ask an Expert
99.9% Pure C8 MCT - BPA free
MCT’s or Medium Chain Triglycerides, contain medium length chains of fat. Due to their shorter length, they are digested much easier than longer chain fatty acids.
There are three types of MCT, C8 (caprylic acid), C10 (Capric Acid) and C12 (Lauric Acid)
Many brands on the market which claim to be 100% MCT are blends of C8, C10 and C12... While these are fantastic and carry many health benefits, we only produce Pure C8, making ours 3 x more ketogenic than others on the market and 18 x better than coconut oil.
Our most recent certificate of analysis came in at 99.9%
3 x more ketogenic than other MCT’s
Caprylic acid (C8) is the most desirable of the four types MCTs. It’s a shorter chain molecule than C10 and C12 – which means they convert into ketones more efficiently.
To put it in perspective, only 6% of the MCTs in coconut oil are C8. Our 99.9% C8 oil delivers a concentrated dose of this powerful MCT.
Keto-Pro 99.9% C8 MCT Oil is 99.9% pure caprylic acid (C8) medium-chain triglycerides derived purely from coconuts.
Inferior cheap MCT products will use hexane and other chemicals to extract their triglycerides!
Pure & Clean MCT stays true to its name by being completely chemical-free throughout the extraction and purification process.
Triple Distilled to ensure the highest quality possible.
The end result is clean and smooth MCT extracting the purest C8 caprylic acid triglycerides available that are completely tasteless and odourless
Caprylic Acid Triglycerides (Palmfree MCT Oil C8)
- Add a serving of 15ml (1tbsp) to a black coffee or a beverage of your choosing. Avoid beverages with sugar
- Add to your meals as a dressing
- For best results, use during a fasted state 30mins to 1 hour before eating,
- Before a workout or a time when concentration and focus are required. i.e before a meeting or interview.
- Use up to 3 x per day
- You can increase the serving size over time, but it's recommended to begin small while the body adjusts.
- If you experience discomfort in the stomach, lower the dose and frequency, again until the body adjusts.
|FREE Delivery (spend £59+)
|Standard Delivery (Less than £59)
|Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)
For European and ROW Delivery Click Here
If you need further help or advice, we are on hand to help, you can contact us immediately through our live chat function. Alternatively by email email@example.com or pick up the phone to chat to us directly on 01639 639637.