Keto Protein Coconut Cookies
These Keto cookies are a perfect sweet snack or perfect pre or post-workout bite to keep your protein macros on track, there is 3.7g per grams of protein per cookie, and this recipe has the fabulous Keto-Pro protein powder so you know you are getting good quality protein sources.
There are no added eggs in this recipe - just the albumin egg protein from the protein powder.
You will need a food processor (or a hand-held electric mixer), a rolling pin, a small cookie cutter and parchment paper
Ingredients for 35 cookies
• Keto Pro strawberry Protein powder 60g (2 scoops)
• Almond flour 350g
• Baking powder 1 tsp (gluten-free)
• Erythritol 67g
• Xanthan gum ½ tsp
• Salt ½ tsp
• Cream cheese 113g
• Butter 6 tbsp (room temperature)
• Vanilla Extract 1tsp (sugar-free)
• Desiccated coconut 10g (dressing only)
• Powdered Erythritol (icing sugar dressing only and not in macros)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a food processor and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add the soft butter vanilla extract and cream cheese and whisk with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add the soft butter mix to the food processor to the dry ingredients.
- Use a dough blade or mix with your hands until you get a well-formed dough ball.
- Split the dough ball in two and set one half to the side.
- Place the dough ball on two pieces of parchment paper and roll until ¼ inch thick.
- Cut the cookie shapes and place on some parchment paper.
- You will get approximately 17 cookies for the first batch.
- Preheat the oven to 190c/170f and bake on a baking tray covered with parchment paper for around 14 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Cooling on a rack.
- Repeat the process for the second batch.
- Store in a sealed container