Keto 'All Things' Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing sauce made with olive oil, red wine vinegar, tinned tomatoes and dry herbs only with no added sugar. Omit the chilli if you wish. This can be added to pretty much anything, meats, fish and vegetables.
Tomatoes are allowed on the Keto diet but in moderation. It is simple, cheap and can be stored in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
Ingredients for 5 servings
• Canned tomatoes 784g
• Red wine vinegar 15ml
• Extra virgin olive oil 54ml
• Black pepper ¼ tsp
• Crush red pepper chilli flakes (Optional)
• Onion powder 1tsp
• Garlic powder 1tsp
• Basil dried1tsp
• Oregano dried 1tsp
• Parsley dried 1tsp
• Salt ½ tsp
- Add the tinned tomatoes, Olive oil, red wine vinegar and all dried herbs and spices to a food processor.
- Blitz all ingredients for approximately 1 minute.
- Sieve the tomato sauce and blend again if necessary.
- Store in an airtight container for one week to ten days.