Liver Capsules - 100% Grass Fed & Finished
- Recommended dose
- Delivery and Returns
- Ask an Expert
Packed with nutrition without compromise.
Grass-fed Liver is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods that exist in nature with it being an excellent, bioavailable source of several micronutrients lacking in many of our modern lifestyles – this truly is nature's original superfood.
From our nose-to-tail range, Hunter & Gather Liver Capsules are sourced from Wild Roaming, Grass-Fed and Finished Icelandic Lamb Liver, putting back in what our modern western diets leave out.
- Freeze-dried and packed in the UK from 100% Grass-Fed & Finished Icelandic lamb
- Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free
- Packed with highly bioavailable Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin and Copper
- Contains several other vitamins & minerals in synergistic amounts including Niacin, Zinc, Selenium, Iron, Phosphorus and Manganese
- Can contribute to optimal liver health
- Assists optimal Methylation function
- Innovatively Raw & Freeze Dried preserving nutrient density (no heat involved!)
Lab-tested and verified free of pathogens
- Always Un-Defatted for optimal absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- 100% Grass-Fed and Finished Wild Roaming Icelandic Lamb
- Absolutely No GMO Feeds, Antibiotics or Hormones
- Always Free From Sugar, Grain & Seed/Veg Oil
- Gelatin Capsules - no synthetic capsules
- No fillers or flow agents such as Magnesium Stearate or Titanium Dioxide
Our Liver supplement is for those who want targeted support from a real, whole food organ supplement for optimal liver function along with optimised health and methylation cycle without any compromise.
Freeze Dried Lamb Liver, Gelatin Capsule.
2-6 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner / certified medical practitioner.
|FREE Delivery (spend £59+)||3-4 Days||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (Less than £59)||3-4 Days||£3.95|
|Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)||1 Day|
For European and ROW Delivery Click Here
If you need further help or advice, we are on hand to help, you can contact us immediately through our live chat function. Alternatively by email email@example.com or pick up the phone to chat to us directly on 01639 639637.