Keto Caesar Salad Dressing
There is always room for a classic Caesar salad, normally it’smy go-to if I’m out at a restaurant but minus the croutons and dressing, that’s if I don’t opt for a steak!
Creamy and loaded with parmesan and anchovies (omit if you wish).
You will need a food processor or a bowl with a whisk.
Ingredients (4 servings)
• Mustard powder ¼ tsp
• White wine vinegar 20ml
• Garlic powder ½ tsp
• Anchovy 2 fish
• Raw egg yolk
• Lemon juice 6ml
• Olive oil 250ml
• Salt ½ tsp
• Pepper ½ tsp
• Parmesan Cheese 30g
• Worcestershire sauce (keto versions) 14ml
- Firstly, we must emulsify the egg yolk and oil to create a mayonnaise-style sauce
- Add the egg yolk to a food processor and gently add the oil drip by drip until the oil is emulsified (you can add Keto Mayonnaise if you wish to make it easier)
- The trick to this is all about speed, if you add too quick it won’t emulsify (you can whisk the egg yolk and oil same process)
- Once you have created the correct texture add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder (fresh if you wish), lemon juice, mustard powder, White wine vinegar, anchovy (Omit if you wish), salt, pepper, and parmesan
- Whip up until all is creamed up and serve
- Add Keto Croutons (recipe here)