Keto Brownie Mix with Cashew Pieces - 250g
- How to Use
- Delivery and Returns
- Ask an Expert
NKD Living’s Keto Brownie mix bakes 10 indulgent brownies using our award-winning erythritol and stevia sugar alternatives. The unique combination of plant-based ingredients aids moisture retention for that perfect crisp crackly top and super fudgey centre! With only 3.5g of net carbs per brownie, this low-carb, high-fibre treat is gooey in all the right places and studded with real cashew nut pieces!
You will need to make 10 Brownies: 2 Large eggs and 130g of butter
- Preheat the oven (180C/160C Fan/350F/Gas Mark 4) and line a 20 x 20cm ovenproof dish with baking paper.
- Using a large mixing bowl, add the whole brownie mix, 2 eggs & 130ml of melted butter. Mix the ingredients together until well blended. Pour mixture into the pre-prepared ovenproof dish.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 21 minutes. Don’t worry if the brownie is still slightly wet when removed from the oven. Allow to cool down completely before placing in the fridge.
- Brownies can be stored in the fridge for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for 3 months.
* Low Sugar (2.3g per 100g)
* 3.5g net Carb per Brownie
* 100% Natural Sweeteners
* Gluten Free
* High Fibre
* Source of Protein
* Ketogenic diet safe
Natural Sweeteners (Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides), Almond Flour, Organic Cacao Powder, Inulin, Cashew Nuts, Natural Flavouring, Raising agent, Sodium Dihydrogen Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, (Gluten free), Rice Flour, Salt.
|FREE Delivery (spend £59+)||3-4 Days||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (Less than £59)||3-4 Days||£3.95|
|Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)||1 Day|
For European and ROW Delivery Click Here
If you need further help or advice, we are on hand to help, you can contact us immediately through our live chat function. Alternatively by email firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up the phone to chat to us directly on 01639 639637.
Thought I would try these as I was always a chocoholic but can’t be doing that on Keto …… basically I’m addicted to these now lol .My evening treat, slightly warm with double cream and a sliced strawberry (just the one). Feels so indulgent but guilt free. Worth every penny.